As Corona Virus (COVID19) travel restrictions are being gradually lifted in Europe (specifically in Greece from 15th of June) and a summer holiday by the sea is looking possible now more than before, you may be wondering if and how you can enjoy summer 2020 without additional anxiety from the virus. We all need some time away, especially after isolating in our homes, to recharge our batteries and get that precious “Vitamin Sea”, that will allow us to return rejuvenated back home.
Small scale businesses such as furnished apartments and studios to let may be the ideal way to have control over our health and safety, as they allow us to manage social distancing and interaction with others can be limited to the extent we desire. They are the perfect solution for this summer’s special circumstances because:
1. They have no indoor common areas with other guests like elevators, restaurants, lobbies, fitness rooms, that are the no1 places for the virus to spread inside every hotel. They have independent entry and access to the studio-apartment is private.
2. You can cook your own meals in your own kitchenette inside the studio and so you can be sure of what your family is eating, avoiding crowding in a restaurant of uncertain hygiene.
3. The studio is cleansed thoroughly by a professional cleaner once the previous guest has left. Also, it is easy to customize your room service; if you wish to avoid anyone entering your studio at the whole duration of your stay, you can do so, by asking for the clean towels and sheets and change them yourself.
4. You have your own private bathroom-wc and there is no common bathroom that other guests may use.
5. You will avoid common transport like buses and planes, because you can come to the studio with your own car and use it around the area for swimming and exploring.