двухместный номер,на 1-ом этаже

Студии на первом этаже есть двуспальная кровать и балкон с видом на зеленый окружающей. Они предлагают полностью оборудованная кухня с электрической электроплитка, холодильник и ванная комната с душем. Номер светлый и просторный с верхним вентилятором и кондиционирования воздуха. Каждая студия имеет телевидение и бесплатный Wi-Fi доступ в Интернет.

Отправить запрос


трехместный номер,на 1-ом этаже

Трехместные номера оснащены небольшой кухней, холодильником, кондиционером, бесплатным Wi-Fi Internet и телевизором.В номерах: балкон (на 1-ом этаже),туалет, душ.

Отправить запрос


трехместный номер,цокольный этаж

Трехместные номера оснащены небольшой кухней, холодильником, кондиционером, бесплатным Wi-Fi Internet и LCD телевизором.На территории виллы есть детская площадка

Отправить запрос


сад

В передней части двора находится прекрасная пальма, окруженная хорошо ухоженной травой и большими каменными столами и стульями для каждой студии. Также, здесь можете найти хорошое место для барбекю для специальных ужинов. На задней стороне находится игровая площадка с качелями и горкой для наших маленьких гостей. Целая область имеет много маслиновых деревьев, как и инжира, стеблей бобов. На входе находится просторная стоянка и душ на улице.

Reservation Questions

We have 2 children; can we get an extra bed in the room?
Yes. We have extra folded beds and we can arrange to put one inside a ground floor studio.
Do I need a deposit or a payment in advance?
Yes. When you send us an availability request we will check our availability and confirm your booking by e-mail. After that you must pay 30% of the rental price on making your booking (“the Deposit”). You can either pay using your credit card, by western union money transfer or by direct payment to a bank account number. The remaining 70% must be paid the day of your departure.
How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
You will receive an email confirmation on the email address provided during the reservation process. For future reference, please write or print any information exchanged.
Can I make a reservation by phone?
Yes. You can access this information by clicking on Contact Us or by using the following phone number: +30-6971553149
How do I cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your reservation free of charge 20 days before your arrival date. If you decide to cancel less than 20 days before your arrival the Deposit fee will be withheld.
How do I change my reservation?
You can always contact us to change reservation dates. We will do our best to accommodate you. We do not accept any reservation changes less than 20 days before your arrival date.
Is there Internet access?
In Villa Bianca Studios there is free Wireless internet access. If you have a mobile or laptop that supports wi-fi connection you can enter, no charge. Free wi-fi you will also find in many cafes in Possidi and beach bars. If you don’t have a computer with you, there is an internet café in Siviri where you can get online with a charge per hour.